Sunday 1 September 2013

Sunday Series - A few links for you.


I thought I'd let you guys in on a few of the blogs and some individual post's that I've loved reading this week. My advice is: Get yourself a cuppa (maybe some buscuits if you feel so inclined), get all cosy and get reading some of these lovely post's, It'll make your Sunday night lovely and make the Monday Morning blues that little bit easier to deal with. Enjoy!

Josie blogged her favourite ways to style one of the most classic items you can have in your wardrobe, the Breton top. I love how she's created three different looks in her usual chic style and proved you can wear classics on a night out . Check it out here.

I've also come across the lovely Velia's Blog this evening actually and I can't stop reading, Her pictures are gorgeous and I love her love for her home city. You can read Cocoamourr here, I promise you'll keep clicking the next button too.

I've been loving Charissa's blog for a while and her style is gorgeous, I fully blame this post for the fact that I've spent the last hour searching for my perfect little red dress.

I love me some good nail art and I find that Caroline's blog is the place to go for creative but easy to follow tuturials. I love her Strawberry, Cath Kidston Inspired and Polka Dot Bows tutorials and once my nails have grown I will be walking round with Strawberry nails one day no matter how many attempts it takes me (Nail art is not my forte.)

Hope you all had a great weekend and let me know if you guys have any recommendations of blogs you think are great.


1 comment:

  1. I love any blog that's personal and honest, there is so much bullshit out there.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x