Wednesday 4 September 2013

August Beauty Loves


When I started thinking about my August favourites post, It wasn't my intention to only include skincare but to be honest I haven't really used anything new this month makeup wise as it's been so busy and I've just been doing basic makeup everyday. Then I realised that the thing that's been making it so easy to get away with minimal makeup has been the fact that my skin has cleared up and no longer needs a million and one products to hide my sins (aka too much coffee and not enough sleep.)

I reviewed the Palmers mask a few weeks ago, here and I'm still loving it. This is actually still the first tube and after using it three times a week for sixweeks it's still got another couple of applications left which is pretty impressive. I've really been enjoying using this and I have plans to repurchse once this one is finally used up.

I've also been using Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser (I feel like product names are getting longer and longer or is that just me?) which I won't say too much about as I have a full review coming up soon but I will say that I absolutely love this and It does exactly what it claims to do.

The third product that has been helping to keep my skin under control is Elemis S.O.S Emergency Cream. This is an extremely pricey product so I don't tend to use it that often but when my skin (and me in general) is having a meltdown this is the best thing for it, I pop it on before bed and wake up with soothed and altogether less red and painful skin. I've talked about this before but this is one product I would happily save up to buy as it's been a skin saviour for me.

The other product I've been using that I forgot to include is the Cetaphil Daily Moisturiser, I've read a few bad things about this in the past few months but I still love it and until anyone can recomend something better, I'm going to have to carry on with it.

What have you been loving over August?

1 comment:

  1. I really wanna try out that Palmer's mask, I love their products! That hot cloth cleanser sounds fab too, look forward to the full review because I'm on the lookout for a budget version of the Liz Earle one! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x