Wednesday 11 September 2013

Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter - The Review



I'm normally pretty patient when it comes to hair and beauty but I'll be honest I'm not a huge fan of moisturising my body, which is a beauty sin I know but it just seems to take too long and get bored halfway through however since I started blogging I've made an effort to moisturise more and this is one of the products that makes it easier to get through.

I first came across The Righteous Butter after I purchased the massive 'Best of All' Set last December whilst it was on offer in Boots (Anyone else excited for this years big Christmas offer?) and I fell in love with it. This is actually a repurchase of the tub that came as part of that set and my love is still going strong.

Like all S&G products, this smells lovely which means I would probably love it just for the scent alone but luckily it's a pretty amazing body butter. According to the tub it has Shea butter and Aloe Vera which could explain why it smells so nice but would probably be better to explain just why it is so soothing a moisturising. I don't use this to moisturise every time I shower but I find that it is great to use after I've shaved my legs as it really soothes my skin and helps to prevent the dreaded razor rash. It's also very moisturising, since I've begun using this I haven't had any issues with dry skin at all which is a first for me.

I also love that this doesn't take that long to sink into my skin, I'm not great at waiting around for moisturisers to stop being sticky, especially in winter as I just can't stand the cold. I also find the tub very handy as it's easier to use when my hands are covered in moisturiser than a bottle which can get really difficult to squeze after a while, has any one else noticed this or am I the only one silly enough to get my moisturiser on both hands?

If your looking for a lovely but inexpensive body butter then I think that this is your answer, It retails for £10.50 but there are plenty of offers on all the Soap and Glory line in Boots at various times so if you keep an eye out you could get a good deal!

What's your favourite Soap and Glory Moisturiser?

5 comments:

  1. I love the smell of this, so lovely!

    My favourite soap and glory product is the breakfast scrub the smell is AMAZING!

    Following you, would love you to follow mine back.

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely scent, I've never tried the breakfast scrub but it sounds amazing! x

      Delete
  2. Hi Rosalie, ooh yummy, this is a bathtime essential I think! Hurrah for life's simple pleasures.... xo

    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's always been my trouble too; moisturizer boredom! Will definitely have to give this a go though.

    Katie x

    http://bake-expectations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this product! smells so lovely too :) xx

    make-up-your-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x