Tuesday 6 August 2013

Nars Blush in 'Amour'







After months of seeing Nars blush's everywhere I finally caved, This is actually a repurchase as I bought this a few years ago and I think I was 16. This was back when I first started watching beauty videos and reading blogs and after seeing everyone rave about all of the different colours, I saved up and bought myself this one, used it a few times and promptly dropped it on the floor one morning. Of course it smashed and I was left with £20 less than I started with and nothing to show for it. It's not going to happen this time, I'm determined to be careful and to eventually to hit the pan on this.

Amore is described as a Peachy Pink on the Nars site and I think that's a pretty apt description. In the pan it looks like a dark pink and it doesn't really look like anything special but once it's on the skin it's gorgeous. It gives a lovely pink flush but you can also see the peach undertones which makes it look a little more natural. As with all Nars blushes it is very pigmented and even though it's completely matte it doesn't look flat at all when I'm wearing it.

I'm glad I made this repurchase as I love it just as much as I did the first time. It was a bit of a difficult decision as it's a lot of money for a blush but I feel like it's a great product and therefore worth the money. I have my eye on a few more colours but I think it'll be a while before I buy anymore and until then I am very happy with this one.

Have you tried the Nars Blush? What's your favourite shade?



4 comments:

  1. this blush looks so gorgeous!! it's stunning in the pan and looks so good on your face, you gorgeous gal!! loved the photos (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blush, also love your jumper and necklace, lovely outfit, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun,
    Thats a really nice colour - I'm still a Nars Virgin, gonna have to get me some soon ;)

    Just followed you via GFC & Bloglovin..
    If you get a chance, would love for you to check my lil blog out n follow if you fancy :)
    Looking forward to meeting you at #EastMidsMeetUp :)

    Lianne
    http://thebrunettesays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah it looks stunning on you lovely... this is a shade I've been dying to swatch next time I'm near a NARS counter. You look beautiful with this blush xxx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x