Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask

Balance me Radiance Face Mask RRP £18.00

You might have noticed noticed a few posts ago that my daily skincare routine doesn't include any expensive products, I don't see the point when I've found inexpensive products that work for me, however apart from the Palmers Clay Mask that I can't always find in the shops when I need it, I've never been able to find an inexpensive mask that doesn't affect my skin badly. So this is when I turn to the more expensive brands such as Elemis, Origins and now more recently Balance me. I spotted this in Debenhams when I was trying to figure out what to spend the rest of the giftcard on that my mum got me for my birthday and after moonig over all of the new skincare that they have started to sell I settle on this little number.

Balance Me prides themselves on having products that are as natural as possible (which is 98% for this product, not quite sure what happened to the other 2% but there you go. It says that it contains no parabens, sulphates etc. etc (see above,) all of which I'm personally not too bothered them being there or not being there in most products however they have got a bit of a bad rep so I feel like it can't be a bad thing in this case.

Balance me also says 'Smooth away the years with our triple-action mask that deeply cleanses, exfoliates and brightens. We believe in good old fashioned multi tasking and this mask is equally as effective as an exfoliating face wash.' 

I do think this claim is true and as I've tried this both ways I will say that I do prefer it as a mask, It's okay as a scrub but the granules are a bit too harsh for my skin and it works better if I don't massage it into the skin thoroughly. I've been using this twice a week for about six weeks and I do think that it's really helped to keep my skin looking healthy as my skin tends to look a bit bumpy and dull especially if the sun isn't shining. I do think this is a great product however if your skin is very sensitive I would be a little bit wary as it does make my skin feel a little tight but it's fine after I moisturise. I have a strong feeling I'll be buying this again when this tube runs out but that won't be for a while as a little goes a long way with this mask.

Have you tried this or any other Balance Me products? What are your thoughts?


  1. This face mask sounds lovely! I'll definitely have to try it some time. I've been really warming to the Balance Me brand recently. I love the BB cream so much that I've stopped wearing foundation! xo

    1. It really is a great mask, The BB cream sounds great, I know what you mean, I wasn't sure at first but I'm really starting to like the brand as a whole! x


I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x