Wednesday 20 August 2014

Do I really need a Duster Coat?



Black Check New Look | Orange Topshop | Grey Jaquard River Island

The answer to that question is of course, No, I don't need one, mainly because they aren't a winter coat and I can't even justify it with saying that one would be good for autumn as they aren't waterproof and here in Britain that is a A/W necessity really. However, even after all that, the answer to do I want a Duster coat? Is a resolute, Yes. So I thought I would share with you my top picks of trans seasonal coats that I do not need and will not be buying but are still oh so pretty.


First up is this check patterned New Look number, you can't go wrong with monochrome and I'm still in love with all things either check or tartan so this is a bit perfect. One colour I'm not in love with though is Orange, I don't own anything in this colour and I normally avoid it at all costs but for some reason I have a soft spot for this orange version from Topshop, I just feel like it would look amazing with an all black autumn outfit. As would the final pick, which is this grey jaquard print version from River Island, I feel like grey is probably my favourite colour when It comes to clothes (judging from the twenty something grey lond sleeve tops I have knocking about in my wardrobe) but it seems to go with everything and this would be ridiculously easy to throw on with any outfit.

What are your thoughts on Duster Coats? Do you like them too or will you be leaving them in the shops?

12 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with you, I don't need one but I really want a duster coat! I especially love that orange Topshop one! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just perfect for autumn aren't they? The orange one is just gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. Love the number from River Island! Roll on autumn x

    wittywoman.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite I think, aha I can't wait for autumn either! X

      Delete
  3. I think the River Island one is my favourite as well! I really want a duster coat, but like you said, they are deffo not suitable for Britan's A/W

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will likewise give you free openness to general society. At the point when your designs do sell you can introduce this to financial backers who are more than able to put resources into your line, when you demonstrate the presence of a solid interest for your styles.
    Linen Dress Byron Bay

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the point when design is grounded actually, it can turn into an amazing asset to contemplate and see how a culture or city works and what drives individuals. It can assist with clarifying a great deal regarding why things are how they are. Slow fashion Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why. you might be pondering, were these generally alluring and reasonable ladies wearing fall garments on a rankling summer day? You can most likely estimate the appropriate response. Since the garments they were wearing were an extraordinary fall garments. Plus size Byron Bay

    ReplyDelete
  7. On one hand where the more youthful parcel follow the dressing feeling of big names like Miley Cyrus and Jamie Lynn Spears, the more seasoned part on the other, dress according to the different famous network shows like Desperate Housewives.
    Australian Made Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. This information would come in helpful at whatever point you have customers mentioning for styles from a particular period like Victorian or maybe Edwardian. When looking into design, its significant that you widen the skyline to incorporate the age gatherings of your client base profile. Australian Made Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are a few stores and shops that presently have some expertise in standard attire. They convey everything from close wear to business and evening wear. These stores know as well as they commend that genuine ladies do have bends, and they additionally expect to make larger size ladies looking and feeling wonderful and staying up with the most stylish trend patterns. Australian Made Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Discount and retail style promoting are likewise causing waves on the web. Large scale manufacturing of design items is additionally flourishing with the web. The world is yet to observe a ton as the style business keeps on taking off high.Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x