Sunday 6 October 2013

Happiness is a Sunday #6


1. Life has been hectic for the past few weeks, I'm either at college or work all day 7 days a week but I think I'm starting to figure out how to juggle everything, It's been very difficult and there has been tear and stressing out more than I would like but I think I'll get the hang of it and I know that it'll all be worth it in the end.
2. I went downtown for the first time since May this weekend for one of my friends birthdays, I had such a lovely night with great people but I'm still not sure if the hangover at work was worth it, put it this way if someone offers to buy you a watering can of woo woo, just say no!
3. I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte this week, they haven't had them at my usual Starbucks until this year and it lived up to it's hype.
4. Jon and I went to Chiquito's for Dinner last week and Oh dear lord the fajitas were good,
5. It's been over 5 weeks since my last day off but I only have 14 days until I have one, Just so happens to be a certain Mr's birthday too so it will be extra special.
6. I finally have internet during the week so I can keep up with my posts and it's going to be a lovely evening when I get to catch up on so many posts,. It's also going to make doing my research for college so much easier.
7. I've been finding my classes challenging but in a good way and I love that I'm being pushed to step out of my comfort zone everyday and that I get to learn everything properly. I'm just going to keep working hard and take on every correction I'm given until I improve.
8. I've been eating pretty badly this week (McDonalds at 3am anyone?) but I'm hoping to get back on track this week.
9. Lush Bubble bars have been a godsend for my aching body and I'm so excited for their christmas collection.
10. My college house is starting to feel more like a home and I feel really lucky that I've found such great housemates. 

Don't forget you can follow me on twitter and instagram - @rosaliejayne
Hope you've all had a great week, Let me know what's been making you happy this week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow it sounds like you've been an incredibly busy bee!! I'm excited for the Lush christmas collection too <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x