Friday 18 January 2013

Yankee Candle - Cherries on snow

As we've had snow this week, and I am one of those people who tends to fall over constantly when it snows, I've decided I'm staying inside except for when I absolutely have to go out. To help me get through being inside in the warm I decided to break out this little lovely that I got for christmas.

I love Yankee Candles and I've tried a few over the years, I normally only receive them for christmas and birthday's as they are a little pricey for candles but they smell amazing and this one was no exception. It has a a bit of a synthetic cherry scent which I quite like but if you like your scents a bit more natural then this might not be for you.Cherries aren't something I usually associate with christmas so that's why I've saved this one until now but I love the bright pinky red colour of it and it's definitely bringing back some of my christmas cheer.
Small Jar scented candles are £8.39.
Yankee candles can be bought from their website and stockists nationwide.

I'm looking to try some new yankee candle scents so let me know if there's any that you love.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x