Sunday 26 May 2013

Happiness is a Sunday #2


I hope you guys are having a lovely bank holiday weekend and have been enjoying the sunshine.
Here's the things that have been making me happy this week:

1. The sunshine, Nothing makes everyone happier than a little bit of sunshine.
2. Having an impromptu Bbq with my mama, we decided to have one after smelling someone else's and half an hour later we had it going.
3. I bought a blender so now I'm going to be obsessed with smoothies this summer- Strawberry, banana and mango was a hit.
4. Had my first frappachino of the year - Triple Caramel - it was beautiful, I love Starbucks happy hour!
5. Getting to see the second years perform their musical theatre  production - They all did so well!
6.Spending time with Jon - Even if we did end up staying cuddled up in bed all evening because of the rain, I'm not complaining.
7.It's payday this weekend so I may be taking a little trip to Zara.
8. Finally decided what I want to do and where I want to go next year, fingers crossed it all works out!
9.My cold has finally gone away (and left me with with a lovely coldsore, boo!) but I'm finally feeling bouncy and ready to take on the world again.
10. Millies Cookies, I don't think I need to say anything else. Except try their coconut and milk chocoate cookie, it's amazing!

What's been making you happy this week?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x